Microavia designs and manufactures commercial autonomous unmanned aerial systems, copter electronics, and flight management software. We serve customers in the Middle East, South-Eastern Asia, and Europe helping them preserve safety in residential areas and national parks, prevent incidents and provide connectivity in remote spots. The company is an extraordinary fusion of the skill and knowledge of over 40 engineers with an experience in robotics, avionics, mech, optics, and embedded software. It’s love, tech + robots.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Microavia is seeking a Content - maker to support our company in its efforts to craft a strong brand awareness by creating content for all social media, landings, and a website.
- high-level video filming and production;
- creation of various assets for use in the Microavia brand. Including but not limited to color luts, transitions, infographics, and lower thirds;
- social media content creation (animations, stills & motion graphic videos), for all social media platforms. Style and creativity are important.
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- at least 2 years of working experience in related fields;
- proficient skills in DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Bonus if you are familiar with node-based compositing;
- demonstrable video editing skills with a strong portfolio;
- proficient in audio mixing and color correction;
- able to produce simple motion graphics work;
- skills in 3D keying and video cleanup;
- knowledge of photography, and videography.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- relocation package, if you’re based out of UAE;
- flexible working schedule (9AM - 18PM \ 10AM - 19PM);
- competitive salary;
- great office in Dubai Silicon Oasis HQ;
- a young team with different competencies;
- medical insurance;
- ability to make an impact on businesses;
- some great perks of being a part of a startup team.