Microavia designs and manufactures commercial autonomous unmanned aerial systems, copter electronics, and flight management software. We serve customers in the Middle East, South-Eastern Asia, and Europe helping them preserve safety in residential areas and national parks, prevent incidents and provide connectivity in remote spots. The company is an extraordinary fusion of the skill and knowledge of over 40 engineers with an experience in robotics, avionics, mech, optics, and embedded software.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a embedded engineer who will be responsible for verifying, improving, supporting, and creating new solutions for a drone/station.
- integrate and test new solutions like radio modems, GNSS receivers, power supplies, etc. and test them;
- perform flights with drones and landing stations;
- Working directly with our architecture team defining best in class frameworks and solutions.
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- strong analytical skills;
- a wide range of practical skills: Linux, networking, python, bash, basic C++/C, tcpdump, Wireshark, perf, ability to read schematics and creating woking mockups, soldering, etc.;
- understanding of hardware peripherals such as uart, spi, i2c, CAN, etc.;
- knowledge of how to use an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers, and other measurement equipment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- hardware pet projects.
- responsibility, initiative;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ability to make an impact on business;
- some great perks of being a part of a startup team.
- relocation package, if you’re based out of UAE;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive salary;
- great office in Dubai Silicon Oasis;
- medical insurance;