Microavia designs and manufactures commercial autonomous unmanned aerial systems, copter electronics, and flight management software. We serve customers in the Middle East, South-Eastern Asia, and Europe helping them preserve safety in residential areas and national parks, prevent incidents and provide connectivity in remote spots. The company is an extraordinary fusion of the skill and knowledge of over 40 engineers with an experience in robotics, avionics, mech, optics, and embedded software.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a senior engineering position responsible for supporting and developing a framework that enables the ecosystem of our hardware components.
- develop, document and maintain a cross-platform core framework for all our systems including reusable architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for device driver software;
-work closely with web-based UAV Unmanned traffic manager backend and frontend teams to make sure new features are properly integrated.
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- proficiency in programming languages like C++ and C;
- solid knowledge of CMake;
- familiarity with the STM32 family of microcontrollers;
- practical experience in programming bare metal;
- practical experience with RTOS;
- practical experience in using Gtest;
- experience debugging software with the use of UARTs, JTAG, and oscilloscopes
- experience in system architecture and software development organization.
- ability to work under minimal direction
NICE TO HAVE:
- experience in control systems topics such as Kalman filter and PIDs;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ability to make an impact on business;
- some great perks of being a part of a startup team.
- relocation package, if you’re based out of UAE;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive salary;
- great office in Dubai Silicon Oasis;
- medical insurance;