Microavia designs and manufactures commercial autonomous unmanned aerial systems, copter electronics, and flight management software. We serve customers in the Middle East, South-Eastern Asia, and Europe helping them preserve safety in residential areas and national parks, prevent incidents and provide connectivity in remote spots. The company is an extraordinary fusion of the skill and knowledge of over 40 engineers with an experience in robotics, avionics, mech, optics, and embedded software.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are currently seeking an Embedded systems engineer who will be responsible for creating and integrating a telemetry transmission subsystem in our drone hardware designs..
- develop a radio telemetry system for aerial drones.
- resolve customer-specific issues with generic telemetry infrastructure
- work with engineering teams to improve and extend our raw flight data logging
- provide tooling and libraries, design and implement data pipelines
- create self-serve tooling and documentation for our engineering and business teams. Work with engineering teams to integrate telemetry into our support, monitoring, and flight control procedures.
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- solid knowledge of CMake, C++, Linux;
- unit testing experience;
- practical experience in programming bare metal, RTOS, SX1276;
- familiarity with the STM32 family of microcontrollers;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ability to make an impact on business;
- some great perks of being a part of a startup team.
- relocation package, if you’re based out of UAE;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive salary;
- great office in Dubai Silicon Oasis;
- medical insurance;