Microavia designs and manufactures commercial autonomous unmanned aerial systems, copter electronics, and flight management software. We serve customers in the Middle East, South-Eastern Asia, and Europe helping them preserve safety in residential areas and national parks, prevent incidents and provide connectivity in remote spots. The company is an extraordinary fusion of the skill and knowledge of over 40 engineers with an experience in robotics, avionics, mech, optics, and embedded software.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are currently seeking an Embedded systems engineer who will be responsible for building and supporting the video streaming service for Microavia drones.
- be a part of the existing team, which develops, improves and supports video streaming services for Microavia's drones;
- document and refactor existing code to adjust it for automated testing;
- develop test suites and APIs
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
NICE TO HAVE:
- experience with gstreamer;
- knowledge of WebRTC;
Expertise building embedded video streaming players using C++
- Experience writing test cases and building & implementing test automation frameworks from scratch
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ability to make an impact on business;
- some great perks of being a part of a startup team.
- relocation package, if you’re based out of UAE;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive salary;
- great office in Dubai Silicon Oasis;
- medical insurance;