Microavia designs and manufactures commercial autonomous unmanned aerial systems, copter electronics, and flight management software. We serve customers in the Middle East, South-Eastern Asia, and Europe helping them preserve safety in residential areas and national parks, prevent incidents and provide connectivity in remote spots. The company is an extraordinary fusion of the skill and knowledge of over 40 engineers with an experience in robotics, avionics, mech, optics, and embedded software.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for developing and executing tests on new and existing products to ensure that they meet the requisite functional, technical, and regulatory compliance and maintain high overall product quality.
- document existing and new behaviors and algorithms;
- writing unit integration tests;
- work with developers on implementing new features and testing them;
- execute automated testing of existing services and tools;
- develop sound and scalable automated tests for hardware pieces for yourself and your team to ensure a high level of quality assurance.
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- CI paradigm knowledge;
- direct experience with embedded microcontrollers;
- solid knowledge of CMake;
- proven testing experience;
- Strong fundamental knowledge of C++, and Python;
- Experience and a solid understanding of Doxygen;
- practical experience with PlantUML and Gtest;
- strong skills in technologies like Bash, Docker, and Linux.
NICE TO HAVE:
- experience in hardware testing;
- experience in testing embedded systems or development for bare metal;
- an experience in code quality control in Gitlab CI.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ability to make an impact on business;
- some great perks of being a part of a startup team.
- relocation package, if you’re based out of UAE;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive salary;
- great office in Dubai Silicon Oasis;
- medical insurance;