Definitions and Key Terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Microavia and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the Website.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Microavia's site,which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.microavia.com/
- You: a person or entity that use the Services.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform
- To improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests
What Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you're visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the platform and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use essential cookies to make our platform work. These cookies arestrictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, networkmanagement, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them youwouldn't be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing yourbrowser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance theperformance and functionality of our platform but are non-essential to theiruse. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos maybecome unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details everytime you visit the platform as we would not be able to remember that you hadlogged in previously.